dynaCERT TSX.V-DYA announced that Michael Christodoulou, the former President of Cummins Eastern Canada LP and Cummins Diesel of Canada, is joining the Advisory Board as a Business/Marketing Advisor.
Mr. Christodoulou has over 30 years of extensive experience and vast knowledge working with major North American trucking companies. He held the position of President and Principal of Cummins Eastern Canada LP for 15 years, Executive Director of PACCAR Business, Cummins Inc. and was President of Cummins Diesel of Canada for over seven years. Mr. Christodoulou has a superior track record within the trucking industry and has developed excellent industry affiliations with global transportation companies and all the major truck OEM’s.
Mr. Christodoulou was formerly on the Global Distributor Advisory Council for Cummins Power Generation, was the Chairman of the Canadian Association of Equipment Distributors, and the VP and Board Member of the Associated Equipment Dealers. He is a Member of the Canadian Trucking Alliance, and has been a member of the Ontario, Quebec and the Atlantic Provinces Trucking Associations. Mr. Christodoulou is a former member of Cummins Distribution Council and was the Co-Chair of Cummins Bus Council.
dynaCERT announces the receipt of $1 million from Mr. Christodoulou as a strategic partner in the business. This funding was a private placement of 1,176,471 units at a price of $0.85 per unit. Each unit is comprised of one common share in the capital of the Company and one-half of one common share purchase warrant, with each whole warrant being exercisable into one Common Share at a price of $1.25 for a two-year period from the date of issuance. The warrants include an acceleration clause to the effect that if at any time after four months and one day following the issuance of the warrants, the closing trading price of the Common Shares on the TSX Venture Exchange (the “Exchange”) is greater than $2.00 per Common Share for a period of ten consecutive trading days, then dynaCERT may give notice to the holder of the warrants of its intention to force the exercise of the warrants, following which the holder thereof shall have a period of 30 days to exercise the warrants, failing which the warrants will automatically expire.
dynaCERT (TSXV.DYA) (OTCQB.DYFSF) has announced purchase orders for 276 HydraGenTM units exceeding $1.8M. There are additional sales pending final documentation, deposits and/or lease approvals.
dynaCERT has seven approved dealer agreements covering Ontario, Quebec, Western Canada and the Northwest Territories, as well as their sales partners throughout the United States.
The company is now receiving parts and preparing for the next 500 unit production run as they continue to ramp up for expected growth.
Jay Taylor of Gold, Energy & Tech Stocks, has issued a buy recommendation for dynaCERT Inc. (TSX.V-DYA) (OTCBB-DYFSF) and set a 12-month price target range of US$2.00 – US$2.50.
Click this link for the full report: dynacert-inc-2016-11-25-jay-taylor-recommendation
Certain major shareholders including directors of dynaCERT (TSX.V-DYA) (OTCBB-DYFSF) have entered into a formal strategic Voluntary Lock-Up Agreement for a total of over 55,000,000 shares for a term of 180 days.
The Voluntary Lock-Up Agreement stipulates that these shareholders shall not assign, deal in, pledge, sell, trade or transfer in any manner whatsoever, or agree to do so in the future, any of the shares, or any beneficial interest in them, on or before March 31, 2017 (the “Expiry Date”).
dynaCERT’s President and CEO, Jim Payne states, “Given the significant progress that has been achieved in recent months, we felt that a Voluntary Lock-Up Agreement would demonstrate to shareholders and potential investors the commitment and confidence that management, directors and certain major shareholders have in the future of dynaCERT.
Third Party Testing – As The Company, along with third party engineers, have now completed reviewing and analyzing the data from the 3rd party testing at the University of Ontario Institute of Technology of their flagship HydraGenTM product for Class 8 trucks and a formal report is forthcoming.
dynaCERT has entered into a formal strategic partnership with Lyte Energy Inc., located in Mississauga, Ontario to promote, market and distribute our HydraGen products globally. Lyte Energy is a Canadian company specializing in providing green energy solutions incorporating hydrogen generation, hydrogen storage and hydrogen fuel cell technologies.
dynaCERT reported that they faced certain challenges with the sophisticated sensors and electronic controls on newer trucks and communications with the initial 50 unit purchase order. They are now confident that, through a collaborative effort by their team of engineers, professional consultants and fleet owners, they have overcome these challenges via electronic programming of their new “Smart ECU” and are closely monitoring these trucks along with data collection to enable the company and third party to finish validation. Once completed, and with a minimum of 8% in fuel savings validated, the sales of these units will be completed along with purchase orders for an additional minimum pre-arranged percentage of their fleets.
dynaCERT is filing patents for their wholly owned Intellectual Property with their “Smart ECU” which is designed with “007” technology. If attempts to open or tamper with the sealed ECU, it will self-destruct to ensure the protection of what they believe to be their most valued IP.
dynaCERT is monitoring and testing the first new compact unit that was installed on a 2.0 liter turbo diesel import for emissions with the company’s recently updated and calibrated computerized emission testing equipment. This will be an ongoing process and monitored by computer generated read outs of O2, CO2, NO, NO, NO2, NOx, CxHy, and SO2.
Click on this link for the second interview that Jay Taylor conducted with Jim Payne, President & CEO of dynaCERT Inc. (TSX.V-DYA) (OTCBB-DYFSF):
You Tube: Jay Taylor Interview with Jim PayneAbout dynaCERT Inc.
dynaCERT Inc. manufactures, distributes, and installs Carbon Emission Reduction Technology for use with internal combustion engines. Our patent-pending technology creates hydrogen and oxygen on-demand through electrolysis and supplies these additives through the air intake to enhance combustion, resulting in lower carbon emissions and greater fuel efficiency. Our technology is currently in use with on-road applications. More information can be found at www.dynacert.com.
dynaCERT (TSX.V-DYA) (OTCBB-DYFSF) announced the following:
- The lease and build out of an 8,000 sq ft expansion for assembly of the HydraGen for the trucking industy, with a production capacity of 2,000 units/month based on an 8 hour shift
- In discussions for funding through both federal and provincial government grant and loan programs for new equipment and additional manpower for the new facility
- Current facility will be converted to R&D and production for shipping, rail and large stationary power generation products. There is a planned financing program regarding these emerging markets and are working with the Government and Port supports. With these new and ongoing government grant applications, dynaCERT has adopted to adhere to the Ontario Government requirements-validation process to ensure qualification under any of the Federal Government programs
- dynaCERT is working with several trucking firms in Ontario and has HydraGen units and data loggers installed on 2012-2016 transport trucks, collecting data to complete the new algorithms for the new Smart ECU
- dynaCERT’s engineers and scientists are working with the RMF Design & Manufacturing team of electronic engineers along with Diesel & Electronic Technicians who are consultants from two major OEM companies to finalize the electronic interface of the “Smart ECU” and filing patents on these. The technology of the new “Smart Ecu”, or brain, will resemble a smart phone where it is always learning and will:
- communicate with the onboard computer along with reading, collecting and storing data of fuel efficacy and emissions
- enable remote access by both dynaCERT and end users
- provide monitoring for Carbon Credits and GPS tracking
- Entered into a contractual agreement with a company representing dynaCERT’s product suite within the country of India with the intent to ship and sell products with the option to purchase a licensing agreement for manufacturing with an ongoing royalty commitment per unit. India represents about 1.5 million buses, 5 million trucks and numerous diesel power plants and has recently announced requirements to meet more stringent emission reductions.
- dynaCERT has partnered with Global Access Capital Corp to provide lease options for dynaCERT’s technology customers. Go to: www.globalaccesscapital.ca or www.dynacert.com for more information.
July 2, 2015 dynaCERT TSX.V-DYA announced that it closed the non-brokered private placement for 2,547,418 units at a price of $0.15 per Unit for an aggregate of $386.162.
Hydragen Units Manufacturing: Parts and raw materials for the HydraGen units have now arrived to dynaCERT’s faciltiies and manufacturing and assembly of the first 100 unit production run will be commencing next week.
Mr. Gonzalo Labbe has been appointed to dynaCERT’s advisory board. Mr. Labbe’s expertise is in operations management in the Transport, Oil & Gas and Retail/Service industries and mostly in South America. He has worked with Shell Company (Chile) as the Head of Order Management South America; with Cummins Engines Inc. (Columbia) as Regional Service Manager and is currently the General Manager of Enermek (and its sub Enermek Fuels), an energy sector enterprise he founded in 2010 that focuses on providing environmental solutions and energy savings in the Latin American market.
Canvest 2015 – The CEO and President as well as the Chair of the BOD were expositors at the Vancouver conference May 31 and June 1 and participated in important meetings with industry analysts, fund managers and researchers from diverse institutions from across Canada. Here is a link to an interview conducted at the conference: Jim Payne, President of dynaCERT Speaks with Nancy Massicotte of ABN Newswire
Caribbean Pilot Project: After concluding Phase I testing of the pilot project of the HydraGen technology with a stationary power generator in the Caribbean, the Caribbean Pilot Project Partner underwent Partner’s major management changes. Pilot project was put temporarily on hold; final review of all data along with conversations with new management is now underway with expectations of moving into the next phases starting in the fall of 2015.
(this is a synopsis of the news release – see www.dynacert.com for complete release)