Aether $ATHR is working on a #technology that could assist in reducing urban #pollution and #carbonemissions by adding inexpensive #catalyticconverters to small motors such as lawn mowers, leaf blowers and generators – a vast unaddressed global market.
Lowering carbon emissions and offering greater fuel efficiency
dynaCERT (TSX-DYA) (OTCQX-DYFSF) manufactures and distributes carbon emission reduction technology for use with internal combustion engines. As part of the growing global hydrogen economy, its patented technology creates hydrogen and oxygen on-demand through a unique electrolysis system. It also supplies these gases through the air intake. This enhances combustion, resulting in lower carbon emissions and greater fuel efficiency.
Further, the company’s technology is designed for use with many types and sizes of diesel engines used in on-road vehicles, reefer trailers, off-road construction, power generation, mining and forestry equipment, marine vessels and railroad locomotives.
To further explain, the technology improves the fuel economy by an average of ten to fifteen percent. However, more importantly, it reduces the emissions by an average of 50 percent. Nitrogen Oxide is what’s driving the greenhouse problem that we see today. “Our technology reduces that NOx by up to 88 percent right at the combustion, right at the burn within a diesel engine,” says President and CEO, Jim Payne.
dynaCERT also has worldwide patents. The company has gone to great extreme to have its technology proven worldwide and be tested, verified and certified globally. Additionally, they now have offices in Europe.
“We have a technology right now that can make such a significant difference in the world and at the same time pay for itself. I mean, I think that’s a very, very attractive solution,” says Payne.
dynaCERT (TSX.V-DYA) (OTCQB-DYFSF) is pleased to announce that it has received approval for an OTCQB listing making it easier for shareholders in the United States, as well as potential investors in the United States, to invest in dynaCERT.
The OTCQB Marketplace is for developing U.S. and international companies. Having an OTCQB listing increases investor confidence by having greater information available through the OTC Disclosure & News Service, transparent prices for investors through full depth of book with Real Time Level 2 quotes, knowing that Companies are current in their reporting and will undergo continuous verification and management certification process. Investors can find Real-Time Level 2 quotes and market information for dynaCERT on www.otcmarkets.com.
dynaCERT shares will continue to be traded on the TSX Venture Exchange under its existing symbol DYA.
Jim Payne, President and CEO of dynaCERT, states, “Various groups have been asking if we are trading on the OTCQB and dynaCERT is pleased to have been accepted and is trading at the opening of the market today. Given the significant market and potential global demand of dynaCERT’s HydraGenTM technology to reduce carbon emissions and fuel consumption, assisting in the world’s fight against climate change, we feel the OTCQB listing will create greater visibility allowing for a much larger potential shareholder base and enhanced liquidity.”
Mr. David Bridge has been appointed as COO of dynaCERT (TSX.V-DYA) (OTC-DYFSF), effective immediately. Mr. Bridge has an extensive background in managing technology operations and multi-million dollar corporate ventures such as AMD, RBC Financials, Virgin Mobile and Blackberry. As a senior IT leader at Virgin Mobile and Blackberry, he led a high performance teams that designed and supported large scale enterprise wide systems.
Under the supervision of Mr. Bridge, dynaCERT worked closely with RMF Design & Manufacturing along with diesel and electronic technical experts to finalize the electronic interface, design & development of the state-of-the-art “Smart” ECU (Electronic Control Unit), which is the brain of the HydraGenTM unit. The unit can read, collect and transmit and store data pertaining to fuel efficacy and emissions reductions by communicating with the engine’s onboard computer, learning and altering the flow of gases produced and introduced to enhance combustion. The unit also has GPRS capability for remote access and allows tracking and monitoring of Carbon Credits.
dynaCERT has entered into a formal strategic partnership with Lyte Energy Inc., located in Mississauga, Ontario to promote, market and distribute our HydraGen products globally. Lyte Energy is a Canadian company specializing in providing green energy solutions incorporating hydrogen generation, hydrogen storage and hydrogen fuel cell technologies.
dynaCERT reported that they faced certain challenges with the sophisticated sensors and electronic controls on newer trucks and communications with the initial 50 unit purchase order. They are now confident that, through a collaborative effort by their team of engineers, professional consultants and fleet owners, they have overcome these challenges via electronic programming of their new “Smart ECU” and are closely monitoring these trucks along with data collection to enable the company and third party to finish validation. Once completed, and with a minimum of 8% in fuel savings validated, the sales of these units will be completed along with purchase orders for an additional minimum pre-arranged percentage of their fleets.
dynaCERT is filing patents for their wholly owned Intellectual Property with their “Smart ECU” which is designed with “007” technology. If attempts to open or tamper with the sealed ECU, it will self-destruct to ensure the protection of what they believe to be their most valued IP.
dynaCERT is monitoring and testing the first new compact unit that was installed on a 2.0 liter turbo diesel import for emissions with the company’s recently updated and calibrated computerized emission testing equipment. This will be an ongoing process and monitored by computer generated read outs of O2, CO2, NO, NO, NO2, NOx, CxHy, and SO2.
dynaCERT (TSX.V-DYA) (OTCBB-DYFSF) announced the following:
- The lease and build out of an 8,000 sq ft expansion for assembly of the HydraGen for the trucking industy, with a production capacity of 2,000 units/month based on an 8 hour shift
- In discussions for funding through both federal and provincial government grant and loan programs for new equipment and additional manpower for the new facility
- Current facility will be converted to R&D and production for shipping, rail and large stationary power generation products. There is a planned financing program regarding these emerging markets and are working with the Government and Port supports. With these new and ongoing government grant applications, dynaCERT has adopted to adhere to the Ontario Government requirements-validation process to ensure qualification under any of the Federal Government programs
- dynaCERT is working with several trucking firms in Ontario and has HydraGen units and data loggers installed on 2012-2016 transport trucks, collecting data to complete the new algorithms for the new Smart ECU
- dynaCERT’s engineers and scientists are working with the RMF Design & Manufacturing team of electronic engineers along with Diesel & Electronic Technicians who are consultants from two major OEM companies to finalize the electronic interface of the “Smart ECU” and filing patents on these. The technology of the new “Smart Ecu”, or brain, will resemble a smart phone where it is always learning and will:
- communicate with the onboard computer along with reading, collecting and storing data of fuel efficacy and emissions
- enable remote access by both dynaCERT and end users
- provide monitoring for Carbon Credits and GPS tracking
- Entered into a contractual agreement with a company representing dynaCERT’s product suite within the country of India with the intent to ship and sell products with the option to purchase a licensing agreement for manufacturing with an ongoing royalty commitment per unit. India represents about 1.5 million buses, 5 million trucks and numerous diesel power plants and has recently announced requirements to meet more stringent emission reductions.
- dynaCERT has partnered with Global Access Capital Corp to provide lease options for dynaCERT’s technology customers. Go to: www.globalaccesscapital.ca or www.dynacert.com for more information.