dynaCERT (TSX: DYA) (OTCQX: DYFSF) (FRA: DMJ) is pleased to announce that it has agreed with Martin Technologies LLC Corporation (“Martin Technologies”) to collaborate on scientific expansions required for introducing dynaCERT’s patented proprietary Carbon Emission Reduction Technology (“HydraGEN™ Technology”) to Original Equipment Manufacturers (“OEM’s”) in North America and globally.
Hydrogen Economy Leaders Collaborating
dynaCERT’s numerous successful experts in R&D are fully committed to maintaining a Canadian leadership role in the new Hydrogen Economy while collaborating significantly in partnerships with other top-ranked industry leaders, such as Martin Technologies, to further supplement and broaden the know-how of the Company’s clean-technology line of products currently available to the global market.
Deployment of dynaCERT’s Technology to the OEM Market
dynaCERT and Martin Technologies have signed a ground-breaking collaboration agreement whereby the scientific and engineering aspects of dynaCERT’s existing HydraGEN™ Technology will be further industrialized for deployment to the OEM market. Moreover, such scientific data and design advancements by Martin Technologies are intended to form the basis for future decades to advance the Company’s goal to adapt its HydraGEN™ Technology to numerous market segments of the transportation and logistics industry, globally.
Click here for complete news release: https://dynacert.com/FileServer/customforms/go-dynacerts/news/php/tmp/1/2021-01-18%20dynaCERT%20Announces%20Strategic%20OEM%20Collaboration%20with%20Harold%20Martin.pdf
Mr. David Bridge has been appointed as COO of dynaCERT (TSX.V-DYA) (OTC-DYFSF), effective immediately. Mr. Bridge has an extensive background in managing technology operations and multi-million dollar corporate ventures such as AMD, RBC Financials, Virgin Mobile and Blackberry. As a senior IT leader at Virgin Mobile and Blackberry, he led a high performance teams that designed and supported large scale enterprise wide systems.
Under the supervision of Mr. Bridge, dynaCERT worked closely with RMF Design & Manufacturing along with diesel and electronic technical experts to finalize the electronic interface, design & development of the state-of-the-art “Smart” ECU (Electronic Control Unit), which is the brain of the HydraGenTM unit. The unit can read, collect and transmit and store data pertaining to fuel efficacy and emissions reductions by communicating with the engine’s onboard computer, learning and altering the flow of gases produced and introduced to enhance combustion. The unit also has GPRS capability for remote access and allows tracking and monitoring of Carbon Credits.
dynaCERT has entered into a formal strategic partnership with Lyte Energy Inc., located in Mississauga, Ontario to promote, market and distribute our HydraGen products globally. Lyte Energy is a Canadian company specializing in providing green energy solutions incorporating hydrogen generation, hydrogen storage and hydrogen fuel cell technologies.
dynaCERT reported that they faced certain challenges with the sophisticated sensors and electronic controls on newer trucks and communications with the initial 50 unit purchase order. They are now confident that, through a collaborative effort by their team of engineers, professional consultants and fleet owners, they have overcome these challenges via electronic programming of their new “Smart ECU” and are closely monitoring these trucks along with data collection to enable the company and third party to finish validation. Once completed, and with a minimum of 8% in fuel savings validated, the sales of these units will be completed along with purchase orders for an additional minimum pre-arranged percentage of their fleets.
dynaCERT is filing patents for their wholly owned Intellectual Property with their “Smart ECU” which is designed with “007” technology. If attempts to open or tamper with the sealed ECU, it will self-destruct to ensure the protection of what they believe to be their most valued IP.
dynaCERT is monitoring and testing the first new compact unit that was installed on a 2.0 liter turbo diesel import for emissions with the company’s recently updated and calibrated computerized emission testing equipment. This will be an ongoing process and monitored by computer generated read outs of O2, CO2, NO, NO, NO2, NOx, CxHy, and SO2.
Click on this link for the second interview that Jay Taylor conducted with Jim Payne, President & CEO of dynaCERT Inc. (TSX.V-DYA) (OTCBB-DYFSF):
You Tube: Jay Taylor Interview with Jim PayneAbout dynaCERT Inc.
dynaCERT Inc. manufactures, distributes, and installs Carbon Emission Reduction Technology for use with internal combustion engines. Our patent-pending technology creates hydrogen and oxygen on-demand through electrolysis and supplies these additives through the air intake to enhance combustion, resulting in lower carbon emissions and greater fuel efficiency. Our technology is currently in use with on-road applications. More information can be found at www.dynacert.com.
dynaCERT (TSX.V-DYA) (OTCBB-DYFSF) announced the following:
- The lease and build out of an 8,000 sq ft expansion for assembly of the HydraGen for the trucking industy, with a production capacity of 2,000 units/month based on an 8 hour shift
- In discussions for funding through both federal and provincial government grant and loan programs for new equipment and additional manpower for the new facility
- Current facility will be converted to R&D and production for shipping, rail and large stationary power generation products. There is a planned financing program regarding these emerging markets and are working with the Government and Port supports. With these new and ongoing government grant applications, dynaCERT has adopted to adhere to the Ontario Government requirements-validation process to ensure qualification under any of the Federal Government programs
- dynaCERT is working with several trucking firms in Ontario and has HydraGen units and data loggers installed on 2012-2016 transport trucks, collecting data to complete the new algorithms for the new Smart ECU
- dynaCERT’s engineers and scientists are working with the RMF Design & Manufacturing team of electronic engineers along with Diesel & Electronic Technicians who are consultants from two major OEM companies to finalize the electronic interface of the “Smart ECU” and filing patents on these. The technology of the new “Smart Ecu”, or brain, will resemble a smart phone where it is always learning and will:
- communicate with the onboard computer along with reading, collecting and storing data of fuel efficacy and emissions
- enable remote access by both dynaCERT and end users
- provide monitoring for Carbon Credits and GPS tracking
- Entered into a contractual agreement with a company representing dynaCERT’s product suite within the country of India with the intent to ship and sell products with the option to purchase a licensing agreement for manufacturing with an ongoing royalty commitment per unit. India represents about 1.5 million buses, 5 million trucks and numerous diesel power plants and has recently announced requirements to meet more stringent emission reductions.
- dynaCERT has partnered with Global Access Capital Corp to provide lease options for dynaCERT’s technology customers. Go to: www.globalaccesscapital.ca or www.dynacert.com for more information.
July 2, 2015 dynaCERT TSX.V-DYA announced that it closed the non-brokered private placement for 2,547,418 units at a price of $0.15 per Unit for an aggregate of $386.162.
Hydragen Units Manufacturing: Parts and raw materials for the HydraGen units have now arrived to dynaCERT’s faciltiies and manufacturing and assembly of the first 100 unit production run will be commencing next week.
Mr. Gonzalo Labbe has been appointed to dynaCERT’s advisory board. Mr. Labbe’s expertise is in operations management in the Transport, Oil & Gas and Retail/Service industries and mostly in South America. He has worked with Shell Company (Chile) as the Head of Order Management South America; with Cummins Engines Inc. (Columbia) as Regional Service Manager and is currently the General Manager of Enermek (and its sub Enermek Fuels), an energy sector enterprise he founded in 2010 that focuses on providing environmental solutions and energy savings in the Latin American market.
Canvest 2015 – The CEO and President as well as the Chair of the BOD were expositors at the Vancouver conference May 31 and June 1 and participated in important meetings with industry analysts, fund managers and researchers from diverse institutions from across Canada. Here is a link to an interview conducted at the conference: Jim Payne, President of dynaCERT Speaks with Nancy Massicotte of ABN Newswire
Caribbean Pilot Project: After concluding Phase I testing of the pilot project of the HydraGen technology with a stationary power generator in the Caribbean, the Caribbean Pilot Project Partner underwent Partner’s major management changes. Pilot project was put temporarily on hold; final review of all data along with conversations with new management is now underway with expectations of moving into the next phases starting in the fall of 2015.
(this is a synopsis of the news release – see www.dynacert.com for complete release)
dynaCERT Inc. (TSXV-DYA) announced final product refinements and commencement of commercial production of HydraGen TM, their flagship fuel-saving and carbon emission reduction system.
The final HydraGen TM unit is a smaller, lighter and full computerized unit that will include their new patent pending HydraGen – Electronic Control Unit (H-ECU) which is housed inside the HydraGen TM along with an In Cab, mounted 7″ Control Monitor (the Tablet), which controls the new H-ECU unit. The Tablet is complete with Wi-Fi, GPS and cellular capabilities.
Here is a link to an article by MarketWatch that provides an excellent overview of the technology and the extraordinary growth projections: http://www.technologymarketwatch.com/