Certain major shareholders including directors of dynaCERT (TSX.V-DYA) (OTCBB-DYFSF) have entered into a formal strategic Voluntary Lock-Up Agreement for a total of over 55,000,000 shares for a term of 180 days.
The Voluntary Lock-Up Agreement stipulates that these shareholders shall not assign, deal in, pledge, sell, trade or transfer in any manner whatsoever, or agree to do so in the future, any of the shares, or any beneficial interest in them, on or before March 31, 2017 (the “Expiry Date”).
dynaCERT’s President and CEO, Jim Payne states, “Given the significant progress that has been achieved in recent months, we felt that a Voluntary Lock-Up Agreement would demonstrate to shareholders and potential investors the commitment and confidence that management, directors and certain major shareholders have in the future of dynaCERT.
Third Party Testing – As The Company, along with third party engineers, have now completed reviewing and analyzing the data from the 3rd party testing at the University of Ontario Institute of Technology of their flagship HydraGenTM product for Class 8 trucks and a formal report is forthcoming.
Mr. David Bridge has been appointed as COO of dynaCERT (TSX.V-DYA) (OTC-DYFSF), effective immediately. Mr. Bridge has an extensive background in managing technology operations and multi-million dollar corporate ventures such as AMD, RBC Financials, Virgin Mobile and Blackberry. As a senior IT leader at Virgin Mobile and Blackberry, he led a high performance teams that designed and supported large scale enterprise wide systems.
Under the supervision of Mr. Bridge, dynaCERT worked closely with RMF Design & Manufacturing along with diesel and electronic technical experts to finalize the electronic interface, design & development of the state-of-the-art “Smart” ECU (Electronic Control Unit), which is the brain of the HydraGenTM unit. The unit can read, collect and transmit and store data pertaining to fuel efficacy and emissions reductions by communicating with the engine’s onboard computer, learning and altering the flow of gases produced and introduced to enhance combustion. The unit also has GPRS capability for remote access and allows tracking and monitoring of Carbon Credits.
dynaCERT has entered into a formal strategic partnership with Lyte Energy Inc., located in Mississauga, Ontario to promote, market and distribute our HydraGen products globally. Lyte Energy is a Canadian company specializing in providing green energy solutions incorporating hydrogen generation, hydrogen storage and hydrogen fuel cell technologies.
dynaCERT reported that they faced certain challenges with the sophisticated sensors and electronic controls on newer trucks and communications with the initial 50 unit purchase order. They are now confident that, through a collaborative effort by their team of engineers, professional consultants and fleet owners, they have overcome these challenges via electronic programming of their new “Smart ECU” and are closely monitoring these trucks along with data collection to enable the company and third party to finish validation. Once completed, and with a minimum of 8% in fuel savings validated, the sales of these units will be completed along with purchase orders for an additional minimum pre-arranged percentage of their fleets.
dynaCERT is filing patents for their wholly owned Intellectual Property with their “Smart ECU” which is designed with “007” technology. If attempts to open or tamper with the sealed ECU, it will self-destruct to ensure the protection of what they believe to be their most valued IP.
dynaCERT is monitoring and testing the first new compact unit that was installed on a 2.0 liter turbo diesel import for emissions with the company’s recently updated and calibrated computerized emission testing equipment. This will be an ongoing process and monitored by computer generated read outs of O2, CO2, NO, NO, NO2, NOx, CxHy, and SO2.
dynaCERT (TSX.V-DYA) (OTCBB-DYFSF) announced the following:
- The lease and build out of an 8,000 sq ft expansion for assembly of the HydraGen for the trucking industy, with a production capacity of 2,000 units/month based on an 8 hour shift
- In discussions for funding through both federal and provincial government grant and loan programs for new equipment and additional manpower for the new facility
- Current facility will be converted to R&D and production for shipping, rail and large stationary power generation products. There is a planned financing program regarding these emerging markets and are working with the Government and Port supports. With these new and ongoing government grant applications, dynaCERT has adopted to adhere to the Ontario Government requirements-validation process to ensure qualification under any of the Federal Government programs
- dynaCERT is working with several trucking firms in Ontario and has HydraGen units and data loggers installed on 2012-2016 transport trucks, collecting data to complete the new algorithms for the new Smart ECU
- dynaCERT’s engineers and scientists are working with the RMF Design & Manufacturing team of electronic engineers along with Diesel & Electronic Technicians who are consultants from two major OEM companies to finalize the electronic interface of the “Smart ECU” and filing patents on these. The technology of the new “Smart Ecu”, or brain, will resemble a smart phone where it is always learning and will:
- communicate with the onboard computer along with reading, collecting and storing data of fuel efficacy and emissions
- enable remote access by both dynaCERT and end users
- provide monitoring for Carbon Credits and GPS tracking
- Entered into a contractual agreement with a company representing dynaCERT’s product suite within the country of India with the intent to ship and sell products with the option to purchase a licensing agreement for manufacturing with an ongoing royalty commitment per unit. India represents about 1.5 million buses, 5 million trucks and numerous diesel power plants and has recently announced requirements to meet more stringent emission reductions.
- dynaCERT has partnered with Global Access Capital Corp to provide lease options for dynaCERT’s technology customers. Go to: www.globalaccesscapital.ca or www.dynacert.com for more information.