dynaCERT $DYA $DYFSF has received CE Certification for its HydraGENTM techology for shipments to clients within Europe. Specifically, the models HG1 (Class 6-8 trucks), HG2 (Class 2-5 trucks, refrigerated trailers and shipping containers) and HG3 (diesel-powered ocean ships, locomotives and stationary generators).
The letters “CE” are the abbreviation of French phrase “Conformité Européene” which literally means “European Conformity”. This signifies that products sold in the European Economic Area (EEA) have been assessed to meet high safety, health, and environmental protection requirements. This also applies to products made in other countries that are sold in the EEA.
There are two main benefits CE marking brings to businesses and consumers within the EEA:
- Businesses know that products bearing the CE marking can be traded in the EEA without restrictions.
- Consumers enjoy the same level of health, safety, and environmental protection throughout the entire EEA.
dynaCERT announced that Mr. Enrico Schlaepfer has joined the company as the VP of Global Sales. Mr. Schlaepfer is fluent in English, French, German and Italian and has over 35 years experience managing large global sales and distribution agents. Mr. Schlaepfer states, “CE Certification now paves the road to the European market and to my contacts in Europe.”
dynaCERT has extended the formal strategic Voluntary Lock-Up Agreement and increased from 55M shares to over 72M shares. The extended lock-up period is to July 31, 2017.
Ms. Yumey Fernandez, CFO & Corporate Secretary, has resigned due to personal reasons. Mr. Terrence MacDonald, CPA, CA has been appointed the new CFO & Corporate Secretary. Mr. Khoa Tran, B.A., has joined the dynaCERT team as the Director of Finance.
dynaCERT has received approval from The Depository Trust Company (“DTC”) of New York, NY and is now DTC eligible under the symbol DYFSF.
dynaCERT (TSX.V-DYA) (OTCQB:DYFSF) has strengthened their team with the appointment of Jean-Pierre Colin to the Board of Directors.
Mr. Colin is a corporate strategy consultant to high-growth publicly listed companies. He has been a recognized senior securities industry executive and effective investment banking professional providing financing and mergers and acquisitions services to numerous prosperous issuers in Canada. As a result of his extensive financial background throughout his career, he has been called to lead teams of corporate finance professionals at national securities dealers, such as Richardson Greenshields, JP Colin Securities, Deacon Capital, Octagon Capital and Desjardins. He has also served as a high-profile corporate board director and C-suite executive of numerous public companies, often chairing audit committees, compensation committees and corporate governance committees, including with Premier Gold Mines; Wolfden Resources, sold to Zinifex for over $350 million; Virginia Gold whose Eleonore property was sold to Goldcorp for over $ 1 billion; and, Pelangio Mines, the former controlling shareholder of Detour Gold, one of Canada’s largest gold mining operations.
Mr. Colin holds a DCS from McGill University where he studied Biology & Engineering, an MBA from the University of Western Ontario, a Law Degree from the University of Ottawa and also practiced corporate law prior to his investment-banking profession.
Jean-Pierre Colin states, “I am very pleased to join dynaCERT and commence working closely with my fellow board members and dynaCERT management, especially for the benefit of our numerous shareholders and stakeholders. Jim Payne, our CEO, has accomplished many very enviable milestones for dynaCERT while assembling a remarkable team of experts and he has my full commitment in moving dynaCERT to a successful future.”
Jim Payne, President & CEO of dynaCERT, states, “We are privileged to welcome Jean-Pierre Colin to our Board. He brings deep expertise and a proven track record in investment banking and corporate governance and well-known for his ethical business acumen.”
dynaCERT (TSX.V-DYA) has engaged Nektar Data Systems, highly recognized as a premier international fleet management system consulting group. Nektar Data Systems will create a fleet management system with the capability to analyze the entire project and provide real time tracking, monitoring and reporting derived from data collected by the dynaCERT Smart ECU.
The dynaCERT HydraGenTM product users will be able to access this information through a portal fully owned, controlled and managed by dynaCERT.
The $300,000 fee for the Nektar Data System’s fleet management package will be paid as follows:
- $150,000 due immediately;
- $75,000 in cash and
- $75,000 in shares for debt, (based on the closing bid price of $0.57 on December 7, 2016)
- $150,000 balance after the project is completed;
- $75,000 in shares for debt upon successful launch of the project and
- $75,000 in shares for debt, 30 days after the project is launched
David Bridge, COO of dynaCERT, states, “This is a huge step forward from a technology standpoint. It enables end users to have a system in place that allows the customer to view and assess performance in real time, as well as realize the true benefits of the HydraGenTM and Smart ECU product.”
About Nektar Data Systems:
Nektar Data Inc. is a unique, intuitive data and asset management platform that utilizes the latest mobile and cloud technologies and tools to track, map, assess, archive, trend and report any data for any asset type in the transportation, construction, utility and service industries. Website: www.nektardata.com.
The Nektar Data Systems platform is developed with easy-to-use native mobile and web interface processes that provide the solutions to managing assets and related tasks within any industry. We give you the ability to utilize and manage your field collected data and create a decision support system that is custom tailored to your industry and your business process. We provide real time business intelligence for any fleet, municipal or utility operation worldwide.
Jay Taylor of Gold, Energy & Tech Stocks, has issued a buy recommendation for dynaCERT Inc. (TSX.V-DYA) (OTCBB-DYFSF) and set a 12-month price target range of US$2.00 – US$2.50.
Click this link for the full report: dynacert-inc-2016-11-25-jay-taylor-recommendation
dynaCERT has announced a study to provide off-grid solutions to the worldwide housing energy market using solar power, Hydragen™ technology and advanced sustainable storage systems including batteries and hydrogen fuel cells.
dynaCERT’s HydragenTM technology will be used to produce pure hydrogen gas to recharge the hydrogen fuel cell that will be part of this “cut the cord” solution to provide renewable energy to the housing industry. Solar panels and/or the hydrogen fuel cell will power the building by day using an energy optimization software. At night, the rechargeable batteries would then take over and activate the HydragenTM unit which will keep the hydrogen fuel cell operating by providing the required hydrogen gas. The solar panels would also maintain the rechargeable batteries at full capacity until they are needed at night and the cycle repeats itself. Further, the pure oxygen which is also produced by the HydragenTM unit would be used to improve the air quality in the building.
dynaCERT has entered into a formal strategic partnership with Lyte Energy Inc., located in Mississauga, Ontario to promote, market and distribute our HydraGen products globally. Lyte Energy is a Canadian company specializing in providing green energy solutions incorporating hydrogen generation, hydrogen storage and hydrogen fuel cell technologies.
dynaCERT reported that they faced certain challenges with the sophisticated sensors and electronic controls on newer trucks and communications with the initial 50 unit purchase order. They are now confident that, through a collaborative effort by their team of engineers, professional consultants and fleet owners, they have overcome these challenges via electronic programming of their new “Smart ECU” and are closely monitoring these trucks along with data collection to enable the company and third party to finish validation. Once completed, and with a minimum of 8% in fuel savings validated, the sales of these units will be completed along with purchase orders for an additional minimum pre-arranged percentage of their fleets.
dynaCERT is filing patents for their wholly owned Intellectual Property with their “Smart ECU” which is designed with “007” technology. If attempts to open or tamper with the sealed ECU, it will self-destruct to ensure the protection of what they believe to be their most valued IP.
dynaCERT is monitoring and testing the first new compact unit that was installed on a 2.0 liter turbo diesel import for emissions with the company’s recently updated and calibrated computerized emission testing equipment. This will be an ongoing process and monitored by computer generated read outs of O2, CO2, NO, NO, NO2, NOx, CxHy, and SO2.
Click on this link for the second interview that Jay Taylor conducted with Jim Payne, President & CEO of dynaCERT Inc. (TSX.V-DYA) (OTCBB-DYFSF):
You Tube: Jay Taylor Interview with Jim PayneAbout dynaCERT Inc.
dynaCERT Inc. manufactures, distributes, and installs Carbon Emission Reduction Technology for use with internal combustion engines. Our patent-pending technology creates hydrogen and oxygen on-demand through electrolysis and supplies these additives through the air intake to enhance combustion, resulting in lower carbon emissions and greater fuel efficiency. Our technology is currently in use with on-road applications. More information can be found at www.dynacert.com.
dynaCERT (TSX.V-DYA) (OTCBB-DYFSF) announced the following:
- The lease and build out of an 8,000 sq ft expansion for assembly of the HydraGen for the trucking industy, with a production capacity of 2,000 units/month based on an 8 hour shift
- In discussions for funding through both federal and provincial government grant and loan programs for new equipment and additional manpower for the new facility
- Current facility will be converted to R&D and production for shipping, rail and large stationary power generation products. There is a planned financing program regarding these emerging markets and are working with the Government and Port supports. With these new and ongoing government grant applications, dynaCERT has adopted to adhere to the Ontario Government requirements-validation process to ensure qualification under any of the Federal Government programs
- dynaCERT is working with several trucking firms in Ontario and has HydraGen units and data loggers installed on 2012-2016 transport trucks, collecting data to complete the new algorithms for the new Smart ECU
- dynaCERT’s engineers and scientists are working with the RMF Design & Manufacturing team of electronic engineers along with Diesel & Electronic Technicians who are consultants from two major OEM companies to finalize the electronic interface of the “Smart ECU” and filing patents on these. The technology of the new “Smart Ecu”, or brain, will resemble a smart phone where it is always learning and will:
- communicate with the onboard computer along with reading, collecting and storing data of fuel efficacy and emissions
- enable remote access by both dynaCERT and end users
- provide monitoring for Carbon Credits and GPS tracking
- Entered into a contractual agreement with a company representing dynaCERT’s product suite within the country of India with the intent to ship and sell products with the option to purchase a licensing agreement for manufacturing with an ongoing royalty commitment per unit. India represents about 1.5 million buses, 5 million trucks and numerous diesel power plants and has recently announced requirements to meet more stringent emission reductions.
- dynaCERT has partnered with Global Access Capital Corp to provide lease options for dynaCERT’s technology customers. Go to: www.globalaccesscapital.ca or www.dynacert.com for more information.
Metanor Resources (TSX.V-MTO) (OTCBB:MEAOF) started drilling on the Moroy project in late February and has intersected 9.2 g/t gold over 6.4 metres, near surface. A second drill was planned to commence in the following days. This drill campaign is expected to cover over 60,000 m in the area, one km south of the Bachelor Mine.
Metanor expects to use three drills to complete this program, with two drill making close-space drillings to identify a well-defined resource and the third to drill at greater depths, targeting the geological anomalies identified in 2015.