- Has engaged a seasoned manufacturing consultant to develop the new production facility as they are continuing to assemble units in the current premises. The production target in the new facility will be 6,000 units per month to fulfill anticipated sales.
- All outstanding warrants of the company have been exercised funding the company treasury with $2,928,724 and will be used to operations for production of the HydraGenTM units.
- Actively interviewing strategic sales firms in different regions across N. America and Europe.
- Test results from Automotive Centre of Excellence (ACE) at the University of Ontario Institute of Technology verified up to 19.2% fuel consumption reductions as well as up to 40% reductions in greenhouse gases for Class 8 diesel truck engines and over 65% reduction in particulate matter.
- Has smaller versions of the HydraGenTM unit, for use on diesel engines in the light truck and passenger vehicle markets, being tested at a US independent 3rd party accredited facility.
- Has submitted several applications for Federal and Provincial grants supporting business growth, R&D and expansion of technology and IP, including developing, testing and verification for off-road construction vehicles, railroad locomotives, ocean-going ships, off-the-grid systems and land-based power generation units.
Skip to content