White Metal Resources Inc. (TSX.V-WHM) (OTCMKTS-TNMLF) has two principal projects. Their flagship Tower Mountain Gold Project (100% owned) covers approximately 1,994 ha, is strategically positioned about 40 km northwest of the port city of Thunder Bay, Ontario, within a stable mining-friendly jurisdiction, and in a greenstone belt setting that has proximal past gold producers and several gold deposits, surrounded by excellent infrastructure. New gold zone discoveries from Phase 1 and 2 drilling:
• A Zone: 3.94 g/t Au over 23.8 m (from 3.7 m)
• Ellen Zone: 1.7 g/t Au over 82.5 m (from 10 m), including 3.0 g/t Au over 45 m (from 10 m)
• 110 Zone: 0.75 g/t Au over 52.0 m (from 2.5 m), including 1.02 g/t Au over 7.5 m (from 47.0 m)
White Metal’s geological team is taking an approach that looks at the bigger picture multi-million ounce gold potential of the Tower Mountain’s host syenite intrusive alteration system using a modern systematic approach to exploration.
The Taranis (Okohongo) Copper-Silver Project (95% owned) is located in the Kaokoland Copperbelt and covers about 19,805 ha located in the northwestern region of Namibia.
Highlights of the Phase 1 January/February 2021 3,226 m RC drilling program include:
• 23 m of 2.31% Cu and 46.3 g/t Ag, including 4 M of 4.74% Cu and 65.1 g/t Ag
• 45 m of 2.02% Cu and 33 g/t Ag
• 31 m of 1.54% Cu and 36 g/t Ag
White Metal Resources has 128 M shares outstanding.