dynaCERT has entered into a formal strategic partnership with Lyte Energy Inc., located in Mississauga, Ontario to promote, market and distribute our HydraGen products globally. Lyte Energy is a Canadian company specializing in providing green energy solutions incorporating hydrogen generation, hydrogen storage and hydrogen fuel cell technologies.
dynaCERT reported that they faced certain challenges with the sophisticated sensors and electronic controls on newer trucks and communications with the initial 50 unit purchase order. They are now confident that, through a collaborative effort by their team of engineers, professional consultants and fleet owners, they have overcome these challenges via electronic programming of their new “Smart ECU” and are closely monitoring these trucks along with data collection to enable the company and third party to finish validation. Once completed, and with a minimum of 8% in fuel savings validated, the sales of these units will be completed along with purchase orders for an additional minimum pre-arranged percentage of their fleets.
dynaCERT is filing patents for their wholly owned Intellectual Property with their “Smart ECU” which is designed with “007” technology. If attempts to open or tamper with the sealed ECU, it will self-destruct to ensure the protection of what they believe to be their most valued IP.
dynaCERT is monitoring and testing the first new compact unit that was installed on a 2.0 liter turbo diesel import for emissions with the company’s recently updated and calibrated computerized emission testing equipment. This will be an ongoing process and monitored by computer generated read outs of O2, CO2, NO, NO, NO2, NOx, CxHy, and SO2.
dynaCERT (TSX.V-DYA) (OTCBB-DYFSF) announced the following:
- The lease and build out of an 8,000 sq ft expansion for assembly of the HydraGen for the trucking industy, with a production capacity of 2,000 units/month based on an 8 hour shift
- In discussions for funding through both federal and provincial government grant and loan programs for new equipment and additional manpower for the new facility
- Current facility will be converted to R&D and production for shipping, rail and large stationary power generation products. There is a planned financing program regarding these emerging markets and are working with the Government and Port supports. With these new and ongoing government grant applications, dynaCERT has adopted to adhere to the Ontario Government requirements-validation process to ensure qualification under any of the Federal Government programs
- dynaCERT is working with several trucking firms in Ontario and has HydraGen units and data loggers installed on 2012-2016 transport trucks, collecting data to complete the new algorithms for the new Smart ECU
- dynaCERT’s engineers and scientists are working with the RMF Design & Manufacturing team of electronic engineers along with Diesel & Electronic Technicians who are consultants from two major OEM companies to finalize the electronic interface of the “Smart ECU” and filing patents on these. The technology of the new “Smart Ecu”, or brain, will resemble a smart phone where it is always learning and will:
- communicate with the onboard computer along with reading, collecting and storing data of fuel efficacy and emissions
- enable remote access by both dynaCERT and end users
- provide monitoring for Carbon Credits and GPS tracking
- Entered into a contractual agreement with a company representing dynaCERT’s product suite within the country of India with the intent to ship and sell products with the option to purchase a licensing agreement for manufacturing with an ongoing royalty commitment per unit. India represents about 1.5 million buses, 5 million trucks and numerous diesel power plants and has recently announced requirements to meet more stringent emission reductions.
- dynaCERT has partnered with Global Access Capital Corp to provide lease options for dynaCERT’s technology customers. Go to: www.globalaccesscapital.ca or www.dynacert.com for more information.