Summary of November 15, 2017 Press Release for #TriumphGoldCorp:
Triumph Gold Announces Discovery of High-Grade Gold in Least-Explored Portion of the Revenue Deposit Including a 7-metre Interval Grading 15.0 grams/tonne Gold
- Exploration drilling in an underexplored portion of the Revenue soil anomaly intersected high-grade gold mineralization in granite south of the Revenue diatreme.
- Visible gold over a 5-metre interval (129 – 134 m).
- Contained within a 7-metre interval (129 – 136 m) of gold-silver-copper mineralization with a length*** weighted grade of 15.0 grams/tonne (g/t) gold (see below).
- Including a 1-metre interval (129 – 130 m), re-assayed three times, grading between 45.0 and 81.3 g/t gold.
- The 1.2 X 0.5 km soil anomaly between Whirlwind Pup and Revenue Creek has seen less drilling that any other area near the Revenue diatreme. Limited historical exploration documented significant concentrations of gold in the Klaus and Guder zones, including:
- Trench samples in the Klaus Zone grading up to 32.98 g/t Au over 20 cm; 14.3 g/t over 1 m, and 3.67 g/t over 1 m;
- Trench samples in the Guder Zone grading up to 20.24 g/t Au over 6.1m.
- Other Notable Intersections in RVD17-14
- In addition to the high-grade gold intersection in RVD17-14 there were also two other notable mineralized intervals:
- 79 m of 0.46 g/t AuEq in rocks and polyphase porphyry veining and potassic alteration at the contract between granite country rock and the Revenue diatreme.
- 6 m of 0.73 g/t AuEq in sulfide-matrix hydrothermal breccia within the Revenue diatreme.
- Paul Reynolds, Triumph Gold’s President and CEO comments “We have only just begun to explore this highly prospective area, which hasn’t been drilled since 1984, and with our very first hole we intersected the highest-grade gold ever found at Revenue. The discovery of coarse gold in RVD17-14 is especially compelling because of its location in the headwaters of Revenue Creek, one of the Dawson Range’s most renowned placer creeks.
See: www.triumphgoldcorp.com for complete press release